One of the best ways to restore and support the harmony between body and mind is through massage of the body and head, with warm Ayurvedic oil.
A Therapeutic Ayurvedic massage has many benefits and is used to:
- alleviate or remedy a range of physical complaints
- overcome symptoms of exhaustion, stress and fatigue
- improve circulation, strengthen the nervous system, promote uptake of oxygen throughout the body
- promote removal of toxins and regulate the digestive system
- strengthen muscles, bones and blood vessels
- enhance the immune system
- strengthen the skin, increasing suppleness and purity
- promote a good sleep
For the massage, warm herbalized sesame oil is used; the amount and temperature of the oil and the pressure applied are adapted to each individual.
Recurring tension and pain in your back/neck/shoulders?
I am more and more convinced about the value of daily/regular self-treatment. I discovered myself how useful it is to do daily exercises, to treat my regularly recurring back pain myself, without feeling dependent on my osteopath.
And more and more I find myself obliged to give my clients exercises after giving them a massage, to give them tools to prolong the effect of the treatment, to convince them about the power of (additional) self-treatment.
Wouldn’t it be great to tackle your tension and physical pain on a more sustainable way?
What do you need for that? What would be a feasible plan?
We can make an individual package, based on your needs, based on these components:
– Massage(s) and discovering together the needs of your body: where does your body store the muscular/fascial tension? Where lies the cause and what does it effect? What do you discover when your body is on the table and how easy is it to disconnect? How is your breathing during the massage?…
– Learning exercises – myofascial stretch and release exercises, self-massage with your hands and with the help of a tennis or massage ball – with the possibility of having an online or virtual daily reminder/coaching/stimulation for your home work.
– Consult/food advice – How is your digestion? How is your energy level? How is your sleep? What are your regular recurring symptoms? What can be a healthy and feasible food plan for you?
Feel free to contact me to work out an individual package!
Monday: 9:00-21:00 (Strombeek, Acacialaan 49)
Tuesday: 9:00-15:30 (Strombeek, Acacialaan 49)
Wednesday: 9:00-18:00 (Strombeek, Acacialaan 49)
Thursday: 13:00-21:00 (Brussels, Rue du Noyer 282)
Friday: 9:00-15:30 (Strombeek, Acacialaan 49)