SHIATSU CHAIR MASSAGE
Chair massage is a shiatsu pressure-point massage technique, using a specially designed chair, on which massages of head, neck, back, arms and hands can be performed. It is a short treatment of approximately 20 minutes, on clothed clients.
The impact of the treatment:
- the muscles (of neck, shoulders and back) are massaged, which relaxes them
- blood flow is stimulated
- the head massage is very relaxing and stress reducing
- getting back in touch with your body / stepping out of your stressing life for a few minutes
- a relaxing as well a invigorating and activating experience
Some companies already propose such treatments to their employees either on a one-off or a regular basis.
- improving the well-being of your personnel
- improving productivity and motivation
- reducing absenteeism
This chair massage is not a medical treatment, but neither is it a one-size-fits-all offer: the massage is adapted to the specific needs of each individual.
Please contact us for a proposal.